We receive calls almost daily from people who bought cheap online personal insurance and now have a problem, or from people who have had other problems and now need a trusted advisor to help them out. If you have homeowner’s insurance or other personal insurance, we can help guide you through any issues you may have.
How To Minimize Personal Insurance Problems
- Keep your insurance policies in a safe but accessible place.
- Tell your family about the details of your life insurance.
- Review your insurance needs annually. Often you may make purchases that will require a change to your insurance.
- Don’t rent out your primary home through online temporary rental sites; you may not have coverage.
- Make a home inventory of all your personal property.
- Don’t use your personal auto for a pay for hire online taxi service. Your auto coverage does not apply to taxi services.
- Make sure you pay your premiums on time.
- Auto ID cards serve a purpose; keep them in your vehicle.
- If you have a change in marital status, make sure you update all your insurance policies.
- Get your teen driver into a driver’s education course, and make sure their grades are kept up to get the good student discount.
Buying home insurance should be an important part of your financial planning. It is important to consider many different things in order to obtain the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service.
Insurance companies use many different factors when reviewing your risk. It is important to understand some of these as you make your personal insurance decisions.
Bridgeway Insurance Services is passionate about providing customized insurance solutions to our clients. Nothing we do is “standard”. We understand each client is unique and deserves solutions that meet their needs.