Don’t Let The Grinch Steal Your Holiday Cheer
Personal Insurance and Safety Update
Many of us will be out looking for deals this holiday season. And criminals will be looking out for deals too. Criminals feed on the chaos of this season. Shoppers are distracted and the police are overworked, making it a great time for criminals to get bargains, at our expense.
Now would be a good time to make sure your personal insurance is up to date. A quick call to our office can insure you are properly protected. For example, if you purchased expensive jewelry, you may need to ad that separately to your homeowner insurance policy.
Shopping Safety Tips
· Always be aware of your surroundings.
· Don't leave car phones, purses, CD cases, or any other item of value in your parked car where they can be seen.
· Use a credit card rather than a debit card whenever possible.
· Always place purchases in your trunk.
· Never leave car doors unlocked or windows open.
· Always park in lighted areas.
· Shop with a friend.
· Keep receipts in your wallet or purse.
· Avoid carrying large amounts of cash.
· As you return to your car, make sure to keep your car key in your hand.
· If you make expensive purchases like jewelry or guns, call our office as we may need to add these to your policy
Bridgeway Insurance Services is independently owned and locally operated in San Jose Ca. We are here to serve all your insurance needs. We believe that local insurance agencies can best serve your insurance needs. As your independent insurance agency, we will assist you in finding just the right combination of coverage, price and service. We handle both personal and commercial lines of business providing personalized service to each of our clients.