Buying a new home can bring with it a number of new expenses, which might include mortgage insurance. Mortgage insurance may be required by the bank in some cases. If you are trying to figure out how to manage this additional cost, we might have a few answers.
Our agency works very hard to bring our clients the best possible combination of premiums, coverage, and service.
Whys to reduce your homeowners insurance (these may not apply to every insurer)
• Purchase all your insurance through our agency
• Install an alarm system
• Choose paperless billing
• Avoid making small claims
• Pay annually instead of monthly
• Review the limits in your policy and the value of your possessions at least once a year
• Ask us about additional discounts
• Evaluate your policy and eliminate any coverage you no longer need
• Consider increasing your deductible.
• Keep your home well maintained
• Replace your roof, water heater, and other equipment when needed
• Review your policy regularly. You may not need the same kind of coverage you did a few years ago.
Buying home insurance should be an important part of your financial planning. It is important to consider many different things in order to obtain the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service.
Insurance companies use many different factors when reviewing your risk. It is important to understand some of these as you make your personal insurance decisions.
Bridgeway Insurance Services is passionate about providing customized insurance solutions to our clients. Nothing we do is “standard”. We understand each client is unique and deserves solutions that meet their needs.