Here is some of the insurance coverage that would be helpful in Westeros:
· Damage to personal property - In every episode, we noticed a lot of damage to personal property; tables, doors, yard equipment, and even swords are damaged or lost.
· Life insurance - O.k. this is somewhat basic, but everyone needs life insurance. You may live a long life (although not in Westeros) and life insurance should be part of your long-term financial plan.
· Boat Insurance - Tyrion Lannister watched the entire fleet go up in flames. Having the right coverage for your boat is important.
· Dishonesty insurance - It seems many of the characters are prone to lying. Dishonesty insurance might cover some of these mishaps.
· Professional liability - Many of the Game of Thrones leaders make bad decisions that affect their entire kingdoms. If current day CEO’s made these kinds of decisions, there would certainly be litigation. Even the kingdom’s religious leaders are prone to poor decisions that might be covered under a professional liability policy.Our dedicated staff of insurance professionals is here to assist you in securing a life insurance policy to protect you and your loved ones for years to come. With a vast knowledge of our many carriers, we are equipped to shop for the best policy to suit your needs. Our job is to help you navigate through the sea of policy options and clarify any questions or concerns you may have along the way.