Put Your Hands On The Wheel And Steer Your Auto Insurance Premiums Lower
Did you know you can control what you pay for auto insurance? Auto insurance is best purchased when you have a licensed professional as your advocate. Licensed professional insurance agents help you get the best price and coverage, and good communication about your insurance factors is essential. Here are some examples of things you can control when purchasing auto insurance.
Auto insurance Factors
· Make sure your agent is up to date on any life changes like marriage, divorce, or teen drivers.
· Did you move? Location can make a difference in cost.
· Did you know that increasing deductibles can lower your premiums? Call us for more information.
· Safe drivers do pay less.
· The make and type of auto you buy can affect your auto insurance premiums.
· The length of your commute can help determine your premiums.
· Have your agent shop your auto insurance on a regular basis.
· If you are getting older, there are specific insurance markets that like senior drivers.
· Is your vehicle older? You may not even need collision coverage.
· Many companies offer discounts on the safety features of the vehicle; call us for more information.
Buying insurance should be an important part of your financial planning. It is important to consider many different things in order to obtain the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service.
Insurance companies use many different factors when reviewing your risk. It is important to understand some of these as you make your personal insurance decisions.
Bridgeway Insurance Services is passionate about providing customized insurance solutions to our clients. Nothing we do is “standard”. We understand each client is unique and deserves solutions that meet their needs.