There are many different kinds of insurance products that are designed to fit your specialized insurance needs. Our agency offers a wide range of completely priced insurance products. You may need some of these kinds of coverage in the future. We will review these coverages for you.
While all homeowner's policies can cover the structure and personal property, here are some additional coverages.
- Additional living expenses after a covered loss. This pays the additional costs of temporarily living away from your home if you can't live in your home due to a fire, severe storm, or other insured disasters. It covers hotel bills, restaurant meals, and other living expenses incurred while your home is being rebuilt.
- Property away from your home. If you have a child away at college, there is limited coverage for personal property.
- Replacement cost. A replacement cost policy pays for the repair or replacement of damaged property with materials of similar kind and quality. There is no deduction for depreciation–the decrease in value due to age, wear and tear, and other factors.
- Many insurance companies offer an Ordinance or Law endorsement that pays a specified amount toward these costs.
- Your personal liability. Homeowner's insurance policies provide a minimum of $100,000 worth of liability insurance, but higher amounts are available. Increasingly, it is recommended that homeowners consider purchasing at least $300,000 to $500,000 worth of coverage of liability protection. Limits can vary, depending on your needs.
Mexico Auto Insurance
Under Mexican law, motorists are required to have insurance, or "proof of financial responsibility," in the event of an accident, even if you did not cause it. Traveling into Mexico should carry at least a liability policy from a Mexican insurance company. Our clients have been choosing us to insure their cars and other vehicles while in Mexico because of our competitive prices and personal customer service, but our policies offer so much more. We also provide:
- Highest levels of customer service for auto policyholders
- Over 30 extra car insurance policy features
- Flexibility to customize your car insurance policy
- The stability that ranks at the top of the auto insurance industry
Towing And Total Replacement Coverage For RV's
Towing and roadside assistance coverage eliminate the problem of buying a separate towing plan. Towing, jump starts, roadside service, flat tire changes, fuel delivery, and locksmith service are just a toll-free phone call away.
Replacement coverage will pay to replace your totaled RV with one of similar kind and quality. RV's are used for a variety of purposes. Your RV insurance premiums will vary depending on the type and amount of usage you get out of your vehicle. Call McCormick Insurance for an evaluation of your RV needs.
SR22 Auto Insurance Filings
You may need to file proof of insurance if you fit into a particular driving category, typically people that need an SR-22 fall into 1 of 3 types:
- You have been cited for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) or Reckless (or other major violation).
- You were involved in an accident while they weren't insured (fault in the accident is not relevant).
- You have had too many points on their driving record in a short span of time.
Classic Car Insurance
A classic, collectible or antique car is no ordinary car, and regular auto insurance is not sufficient to protect such a vehicle against damage or loss.
That said, there is no uniform definition of a classic car. If a car's value exceeds its original selling price, it might be considered collectible and a candidate for specialized classic car insurance. In general, vehicles that might warrant classic car auto insurance include:
- Antique and classic cars, usually at least 25 to 30 years' old
- Hotrods and modified vehicles
- Exotic and luxury autos—think James Bond
- Muscle cars
- Classic trucks