When was the last time you reviewed your insurance coverage? The start of a New Year is a great time to review your personal insurance. Most of us know that major life events can make it necessary to update our insurance coverage. But did you know that even subtle changes can have an impact on your financial needs and plans? Call our office today, and we can help you find the right combination of coverage and price.
Insurance “To Do” List
General or Personal Items
· Review my insurance to make sure I have the right coverage
· Take the time to read my insurance policies
· Does my agent have all my correct information, including new phone number, address, and newly purchased property?
· Make sure I have identity theft insurance
· Do I have enough life insurance?
· Do I need life insurance for my spouse?
· Check my credit score
· Consider increasing my auto deductibles on my older vehicles
· Get a quote for earthquake or flood insurance
· Combine my auto and home insurance to save money
· Complete a home inventory to ensure my property values are correct
· Consider purchasing or increasing my umbrella coverage
Have I experienced any of these changes?
· Bought a new car or sold a car
· Changed your marital status
· Bought a boat, RV or ATV
· Change of address
· Started a home business
· Remote working in 2021
· Welcomed a new baby into the family
· Received a major inheritance
· Have a new teen driver in the family
· New purchases of guns, jewelry or art
· Purchased second home
Please call our office today if you need to make any changes in your insurance program. Buying home insurance should be an important part of your financial planning. It is important to consider many different things in order to obtain the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service.
Insurance companies use many different factors when reviewing your risk. It is important to understand some of these as you make your personal insurance decisions.
Bridgeway Insurance Services is passionate about providing customized insurance solutions to our clients. Nothing we do is “standard”. We understand each client is unique and deserves solutions that meet their needs.